Patrimoni is a collective process to reappraise the cultural heritage and stimulate citizen involvement in rural contexts. It aims to bring the local cultural heritage to light and works to train citizens who take a critical and responsible attitude to their heritage by designing and programming participatory training and consultation actions, and creating, consolidating and stimulating networks of local and inter-local groups.
Patrimoni is a laboratory that operates in the territory. The project currently has local groups in Cirat, Costur, Culla, Benlloch, Montán, Mas de Noguera (Caudiel), Sant Rafel del Riu /Barri Castell (Ulldecona), Sot de Ferrer, Suera, Teresa, Todolella, Vilafranca, Vilanova d'Alcolea, Viver and Xodos, and a network of specialists, researchers and friends of the project.
What do we offer?
1. General advice on issues related to cultural heritage.
2. Training in knowledge, research and dissemination of cultural heritage.
3. Tutoring of local working groups.
4. Meetings with other local groups (specialist visits and annual conference).
5. Participation in Memòria Viva, the Patrimoni project magazine.