Dossiers gives a voice to the real players and main assets of development initiatives in the territory. We firmly believe that we can only move forward and consolidate our work on the base of reflection and by building theory from practice. Through Dossiers and group work we foster individual and collective reflection and channel all the critical potential of a diverse and highly qualified group.
Publications are available athttp://www.uji.es/serveis/sasc/ext-uni/publ/
- The specialist dimension in regional development. Sant Mateu 2001
- Participatory rural diagnosis (DRP)
- Cataloguing cultural heritage. Olocau del Rey 2003
- Experiences of rural development in the regions of Castelló
- Agenda 21 for Culture
- Practical guide for specialist work in rural development.
- Connectemand digital literacy in the inland area
- The future of rural life